Verve Solar Consulting is a sole proprietorship owned by Liz Merry, who works with an extensive network of solar industry professionals, affiliates, and organizations to accelerate the use of solar technology.
- Solar business and career course instruction, curriculum development, instructor training
- Solar business consulting, marketing, strategic insights
- Writing and editing solar reports, market analysis, practical guides and blogs
- And projects I find interesting
- Instructor, Solar Business & Technical Sales, Solar Energy International
- “Ask Ms. Liz,” bi-weekly column on solar careers and advice published by SolarToday.org. Initiated February 2009. “Transfer Your Professional Skills to Solar,” July 2010, Solar Today magazine.
- “Customer’s Guide to Solar Power Purchase Agreements,” a free Rahus Institute publication downloaded more than 150,000 times in its first fourteen months of posting. Co-authored with Elisa Woods, published October 2008.
- SolarInstallData.com, a website dedicated to compiling and reporting grid-tied solar installation data in order to accelerate the use of solar technology. Website design and technical support by ContiCreative. Initiated June 2008.
2002-2011 Featured Clients:
- American Solar Energy Society, California Center for Sustainable Energy, City of Palo Alto Utilities, Conergy, Itron Inc., Monitor Group, NorCal Solar Energy Association, Orange Coast College, Pacific Energy Center, Rahus Institute, Renewable Energy World, Renewable Energy World North America, Solar Energy Inernational, Solar Energy Industries Association, Solar Living Institute, Solar Power International, Solar Today, Stockton Energy Training Center, UC Berkeley Extension, Valley Energy Efficiency Corporation.